Integrity Spine and Orthopedics is your trusted, local Jacksonville orthopedic institute. We provide forward-thinking spine and orthopedic care in northeast Florida and the Space Coast.
Integrity Spine and Orthopedics is your trusted, local Jacksonville orthopedic institute. We provide forward-thinking spine and orthopedic care in northeast Florida and the Space Coast. If you need an orthopedic specialist in your area, we invite you to learn more about what sets us apart from the competition.
6 THINGS THAT SET US APART FROM THE COMPETITION
Why should you choose Integrity Spine and Orthopedics for your spine and orthopedic care and treatment needs? Let us convince you.
- We take a modern approach to medicine. Integrity Spine and Orthopedics takes a modern approach to medicine and seeks out the latest technologies and techniques to improve optimal outcomes for our patients. We specialize in performing minimally invasive surgical procedures, which use small incisions, small surgical instruments and microscopic cameras to view and repair the inside of the human body. Minimally invasive surgical techniques cause less soft tissue damage, less organ trauma, and less scarring than traditional open surgeries. Additionally, minimally invasive procedures are associated with lower infection rates, fewer complications, less post-op pain, and faster recovery times than traditional approaches.
- We offer forward-thinking treatments. We keep an eye on the future so that we can deliver the latest, most progressive treatments to our patients. One of our many treatment offerings is regenerative medicine for wound healing and orthopedics. Regenerative therapies like tissue engineering, stem cell therapy, and platelet-rich plasma therapy are successfully being used to promote healing and regrowth in areas of injury and inflammation. We’re proud to be a leader in providing these cutting-edge treatments to patients suffering from orthopedic injuries.
- We have extensive spine care experience. At Integrity Spine and Orthopedics, we specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of painful spine conditions like herniated discs, pinched nerves, spinal stenosis, sciatica, degenerative disc disease, spinal arthritis, SI joint syndrome, annular tears, and more. No matter the exact condition, spine injuries and degenerative damage can lead to debilitating pain, a loss of functional mobility, and a significant decrease in your quality of life. Our providers have extensive experience treating spinal conditions through non-surgical means (medications, physical therapy, injections, nerve ablation) and minimally invasive surgery. Our board-certified surgeons perform hundreds of minimally invasive spine surgeries in the ambulatory surgery center (ASC) setting on an outpatient basis.
- Our providers are second-to-none. We seek out highly skilled, industry-leading providers to deliver the best care and services to our patients. Our Chief Medical Director, Daniel R. Spurrier, M.D., is a board-certified and fellowship-trained neurosurgeon. He has nearly four decades of experience in neurosurgery and minimally invasive endoscopic surgery. He has wide-ranging experience using non-surgical and surgical means to help relieve pain and restore function in patients with debilitating conditions. Dr. Spurrier sees patients out of our Jacksonville clinic.
- We offer a range of services to meet all your orthopedic needs. From rehabilitating acute sports injuries, to treating car crash aches and pains, to managing chronic pain conditions, we have the treatment services you need to get back on your feet and regain a better quality of life. Our clinics offer conservative orthopedic care, pain management procedures, regenerative medicine therapies, sports medicine, and minimally invasive surgeries to treat a wide range of back, joint and orthopedic conditions.
- We’re AHCA certified. Our Jacksonville, FL, clinic is AHCA certified in the State of Florida. The Agency for Healthcare Administration (AHCA) is responsible for licensing, regulating, and overseeing healthcare facilities in Florida. Maintaining AHCA certification is an on-going process. Our Jacksonville facility must consistently meet high quality-of-care standards to remain certified. As a patient, you can have peace of mind knowing that our facility upholds the highest patient care standards and continuously searches for new ways to improve our practices.
Want to learn even more about us? Read this next:
Integrity Spine and Orthopedics Makes a Charitable Donation to the Jay Fund
CALL THE JACKSONVILLE ORTHOPEDIC INSTITUTE YOU CAN TRUST
At Integrity Spine and Orthopedics, we pair top-notch spine and orthopedic care with honesty and transparency to deliver the most satisfactory patient experience possible. If you’re living with acute pain or a chronic condition, stop letting it control your life. We’ll help you get the treatment you need to get back on your feet and back to doing the activities you love.
Call us today or reach out online to schedule your first appointment in our Jacksonville, FL clinic.